There are a number of factors on which a free hosting plan can handle. It all depends on the following circumstances:
- Dependant on the number of entry processes that your website occupies for a given number of active users.
- Dependant on your website itself. How much your site consumes resources per user.
- Dependant on the services you use which may or may not affect your resource consumption.
- Dependant on the free hosting plan and how much resources are allocated to different categories of shared plans.
If you are looking for more information what free hosting will be most suitable for you please visit best free hosting reviews to get more ideas.
By looking at the following different scenarios, we can also see how much a free hosting plan can handle:
- Free shared hosting is ideal for websites with a concurrent traffic of 100-200 (or 10,000 daily visitors)
- VPS hosting is preferred for websites with a concurrent traffic of 200-1000 (or 100,000 daily visitors)
- Dedicated servers are advised for websites with more than the above-specified limit of traffic.Take note that plans for dedicated servers will depend on usage requirement.